Friday, December 26

We're Playing Tag!

I didn't ask for it, wasn't looking for it, like love at first sight, it happened: I got tagged! Perpetua of Carthage pulled me into this game and, here I am, playing right along! Well, for those I tag, "Here's the rules.....!"


1. Link to the person who tagged you. Check.
2. Post the rules on your blog. Check.
3. Write six random things about yourself. (See below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (See further below...)
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

My six random things? Hmm.

  1. I'm far too random. The random things are too scattered for me to find them. I'll be back in a bit.
  2. I'm a "middler" at Wesley Biblical Seminary, hoping to graduate while I'm still just in my fifties.
  3. Big fan of C.S. Lewis. Haven't read quite everything of his yet, but I do claim to know the identity of the man at the wardrobe in The Searcher.
  4. Student of History & Theology: Astounded to find such a gap between modern Christianity and the "faith of our fathers."
  5. I love outdoor sports, but find myself, with no complaints, spending most of my days with a book on my lap.Link
  6. I'm acting curate of the only (?) Kenyan Rite parish in the Episcopal church.
OK, and tags go out to
  1. Third Millennium Faith
  2. Father Hosea's Concerns
  3. The Kingpin68
  4. Positive Infinity
  5. Liturgy, Word, & Sacrament
  6. Just Genesis
Link

1 comment:

  1. Six random things for this blog and also thekingping68:

    1. I have been nicknamed thekingpin and the Michelin Man.

    2. I have a collection of Rush and Mahavishnu Orchestra unofficial CDs.

    3. I saw the final game of the 1982 Stanley Cup final live.

    4. I have viewed a quarter-final match in the UEFA Champions League.

    5. I walk in the snow, even when it is up to -17 C with wind chill.

    6. I have been listening to different kinds of music on You Tube.

    ReplyDelete

So what's your take?