1. Link to the person who tagged you. Check.
2. Post the rules on your blog. Check.
3. Write six random things about yourself. (See below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (See further below...)
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
My six random things? Hmm.
- I'm far too random. The random things are too scattered for me to find them. I'll be back in a bit.
- I'm a "middler" at Wesley Biblical Seminary, hoping to graduate while I'm still just in my fifties.
- Big fan of C.S. Lewis. Haven't read quite everything of his yet, but I do claim to know the identity of the man at the wardrobe in The Searcher.
- Student of History & Theology: Astounded to find such a gap between modern Christianity and the "faith of our fathers."
- I love outdoor sports, but find myself, with no complaints, spending most of my days with a book on my lap.
- I'm acting curate of the only (?) Kenyan Rite parish in the Episcopal church.
- Third Millennium Faith
- Father Hosea's Concerns
- The Kingpin68
- Positive Infinity
- Liturgy, Word, & Sacrament
- Just Genesis